VC is back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I kept hearing "If you build it they will come" and I was like who's there, and i finnaly noticed it was just my inside voice telling me, and I realized how brilliant of an idea it would be to create a forum called Fusion Central. And that's what I did. I am sure you guys always wondered how this place was built well now you know lol. Glad to be back, and hopefull we can back this place back to respectability.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

MJ huh? This'll need some getting used to.

nice to see you back again

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well MJ does fit your role on Fusion Central, I think its time for me to change my name how about Dennis Rodman.

4. Scooter

Scooter No Longer Pays the Bills

I like it, Vince....er, I mean MJ. I grew up adoring Michael....you've got a ways to go, but you're pretty high on the list already.

Now go find some friends to bring in the newly revitalized FC!

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Just some useless info...

My middle name was named after Jordan. Just incase I get famous one day, you'll know how my middle name came about ;)

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

hey mike

Welcome...back.Good to have you around

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No one will ever fill Michael Jordan's shoes. Just like no one will ever fill my shoes on Fusion Central ;). That's what I am going to do today Scooter. I have the time to start recruiting again, and I have many people on my AIM list that comes here, so if I see people don't come back, and there online on AIM i'll tell them about this place and that were up and running once again.