• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vatican rentboy and satanism claims revealed by priest

Iris

rainbow 11!
Not sure if this should go here or the other section. Mods, feel free to move it.

Vatican rentboy and satanism claims revealed by priest

Italian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted pedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

Don Patrizio Poggi, 46, told Italian authorities that a former Carabinieri pimped boys for nine clergymen.

Poggi, who served a five-year sentence for abusing teenage boys while he was a parish priest at the San Filippo Neri church in Rome, said he made the allegations to “protect the Holy Church and the Christian community.”

The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate, he claimed, according to Il Messaggero newspaper.

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome’s Termini train station. He reportedly sat in his Fiat Panda – marked “Emergency Blood” to avoid parking fines – to make his selection.

He was helped in the recruitment process by a friend who ran a modelling agency. He lured underage boys into prostitution through “false work offers for modelling and acting roles”, Poggi said.
This sickens me. Now, the guy who outed this was convicted of the same crimes. So it's possible that he is making it up.

I really doubt that given the history of the church. What do you guys think?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who knows with priests reputation for abusing kids. I think it does warrant investigation even coming from someone already convicted of pedophilia. He could have inside information and thinking I went down so will you. If it is so anyone involved should be punished for taking advantage of children in this way.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
As it turns out, it appears prosecutors have concluded Fr. Poggi applied for reinstatement as a Catholic priest and after the Holy See denied that application he vowed vengeance. He has now been arrested for slander and filing false reports with the police and they state his claims are "untrue or based on mere heresay". By the way, I don't know any priests who have a reputation of pedophilia, just like teachers don't have a reputation of having sex with their students.