Van runs over multiple people in Toronto

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Multiple Injuries As 'White Van' Hits Pedestrians Near Major Toronto Transport Hub

I hope the victims were not badly injured and they recover.

Its bad enough when its a accident but to run over someone on purpose is crazy. It take a special kind of idiot to try to murder people. What are you going to about it, ban all vehicles, make everyone suffer because of the actions of a few.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
In b4 "hu durrr, let's ban vans.... this was an Islamist terrorist.... immigration is berrrrd"

He was a fucking incel who idolized Eliot Rodgers. Basically, he was a loser virgin who couldn't get laid and was pissed off. A teenie Google search would confirm that but look at the Breitbart comment section blaming Muslims. Jesus Christ, I've seen better arguments in The Onion's comment section. Bunch of racist twats.

Also, gun regulations =/= banning all guns =/= banning vehicles. Not sure why this is relevant to 10 people dying because some asshole couldn't get laid and was pissed off at the rest of the world but since we're derailing this thread and making this about something it's not, I thought I'd throw that out there too because why not. Gotta push an agenda somehow, right?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its relevant because if a nut wants to kill a bunch of people they will find a way like this man did.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
No, not really. It's not relevant. It's blatant agenda pushing and "what about-isms."

Saying this is like saying "oh well, criminals break the rules anyways, why bother regulating anything." And that's honestly really insulting to victims of both mass vehicular violence and mass shootings equally. (Not saying you're saying that, I just mean as a general sentiment.) And it's only a major issue in US.

EDIT: Not a shot at you or anything Hi, I've just been seeing this a lot lately. And I'm just getting really tired of right wing nuts using cases like this to excuse gun violence.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't excuse gun violence or any kind of violence but I know some people do. And its not about the ism's either. Its about another nut murdering innocent people and guns aren't the only way they do it. Sure there needs to be some restrictions on guns and there are. It just seems like every time some nut does shoot someone people start calling for more gun control when lack of mental health or le dropping the ball is the problem.

No problem Bubbles, its okay to disagree and be passionate about your beliefs. I feel the same way when I hear some on the left start calling for ending the second amendment or changing it.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
In b4 "hu durrr, let's ban vans.... this was an Islamist terrorist.... immigration is berrrrd"

He was a fucking incel who idolized Eliot Rodgers. Basically, he was a loser virgin who couldn't get laid and was pissed off. A teenie Google search would confirm that but look at the Breitbart comment section blaming Muslims. Jesus Christ, I've seen better arguments in The Onion's comment section. Bunch of racist twats.

Also, gun regulations =/= banning all guns =/= banning vehicles. Not sure why this is relevant to 10 people dying because some asshole couldn't get laid and was pissed off at the rest of the world but since we're derailing this thread and making this about something it's not, I thought I'd throw that out there too because why not. Gotta push an agenda somehow, right?
That sounds eerily like the arguments made by the Parkland survivor kids.

And for the record, NOBODY is excusing gun violence. I don't know a single person who excuses gun violence. The argument is let's place blame where it should be placed, just like you did here with this loser virgin.