• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vampire Slayers Kit???

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and good aftrenoon all. I was just wandering around the darker side of eBay when I found this. I have seen Items like this go for hundreads of dollars. So turn the lighst down low for this one. So sit back and let the show begin..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587675559&fromMakeTrack=true

I allways wanted one, but this one is way too high on the shipping. Mabye next time......Catch ya later.............. :warp:

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Now THATS a freaky thing! I dont think I could sleep with it in my home.. :eek:hno:

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Now THATS a freaky thing! I dont think I could sleep with it in my home.. :eek:hno:

Well yea its freaky ..But you would then be safe :lol:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well yea its freaky ..But you would then be safe :lol:
Ya think??? Well what if I told you I am a vampire???? Huh? What then???

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Hmmm well ...Im not scared of vampires ...But yea no never mind.. bye

TGirl

Registered Member
I love it...I would definitly like to have something like that....but one of the questions was funny.....
Q: Uhm, I don't want to alarm you, but when I supersized the picture of the case with everything in it, the image in the mirror doesn't accurately reflect the stakes in the box. Is this the "strange happenings" you mentioned in the description? Thanks

I am not sure what he meant by that, because I seen the stakes in the mirror...hmmmmmmmmm maybe that is a weird thing that happened...maybe he can't see them!!! woooooooooooooo bahahahahahaha <in a scary voice>

1_ares_1 said:

Well that would explain why you could not sleep with it in the house...hahahahha

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:

LOL, well ares my sister in law thinks shes a witch so i'd just have her put a spell on you where you only craved tomatoe juice and we'd all be safe! LOL

my sister in law? yeah she's nuts, but then she's got five kids too........guess that would make anyone nuts! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think it's really neat! A few years back I sold an old victorian childs coffin with a viewing window on it, that went very well! The UPS guy's eyes almost popped out of his head when he found out what it was! :)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
angelspeak said:
A few years back I sold an old victorian childs coffin with a viewing window on it, that went very well! The UPS guy's eyes almost popped out of his head when he found out what it was! :)
I'll bet. I wish you would have gotten a pic of that. Well not much on the price but hey1,001 watchers cant be wrong.!! :lol: Let's see how high this one will go.!!
Peace, Love And forever Midnight............. :warp: