Value or cost...

MrPancake13

You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!
... of a 1967 Camaro Z28. Near perfect condition. Blue in color. nothing really special about. how much could i sell it for or find another one for? the color to buy another doesnt have to be the same as blue...

Last edited:

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Well it has value because it's a classic and is the first year. However with these cars the location has a whole lot to do with it. Where are you located?

Also what's the history of the car (locations)? How many owners? Is it all original or restored? Any factory packages and options? Any aftermarket items installed? Do you have any original papers? Which engine (I don't remember the options for that one) does it have?

All these things are considerd when someone buys a classic automobile. Depending on what you have, where you are, and who's buying it, prices can range anywhere from $25,000-$60,000 I'd say. Probably closer to around $25,000-$35,000.

Of course that's tip top shape. If there are any flaws or it needs a little bit of work, expect prices to fall to approx. $16,000 or so.

Last edited: