Valuable things you've lost

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Hybrix message about losing is Phone(now found) made me think of a thread about valuable items that you've lost during your existance.

I lost my pair of glasses once. I was really drunk one night, and I had no clue where I was at the time, and no real idea of what I did, but I woke up the next day realizing that I lost my glasses. Here's what I think happened: I was going to be sick, and I didn't want any puke to go in my glasses so I put them on the sidewalk and totally forgot about them. What valuable things did you lose?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Same here, I had a hockey game one time and left my Oakley Half Jackets in the locker room. The glasses usually cost just at 100 dollars depending where you go and what type of lenses you have.

Well someone managed to sneak into the locker rooms and steal my glasses along with other stuff from my teammates. I think it was a couple wallets and wrist watches that got jacked.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My old passport. It had lots of stamps on it from my travels to places I don't think I'll be back again. In addition, I lost it at a very inconvenient time (a day before I was supposed to fly out of the US, had to rebook everything).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never permanently lost anything valuable that I can remember. I thought for sure my phone was lost (my recent thread about it) but luckily I found it. :)

Exclusive

Registered Member
I've also lost my dog. I was so scared but it turned out he was in a hole that he dug. It's sort of like his hangout

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I lost a teddy bear when i was younger, I swear my play mate stole it but I could never prove it.

I know it's not valuable but was valuable in a sentimental way. It hurt more than losing any monetary item.

Saucepan

Registered Member
I got robbed earlier this year and my wallet that used to belong to my Granddad was taken, it only had a fiver in it but I was really upset that the bastards stole the wallet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I lost my wallet once, I was freaking out because I had all my important stuff in there, Driving Licence, S.I.N Card, Health Card. But luckily someone took it and brought it back to the administration, they called me and I went to get it.

Other then that I just lost a pair of sun glasses.