Movies Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by icegoat63, Dec 5, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

YouTube - VALKYRIE - Teaser Trailer

Tom Cruise | Valkyrie | Official Movie Site | In Theaters December 25th | Valkyrie Movie
    There havent been to many Tom Cruise movies in the past that I've been this excited about! Holy cow this movie looks flat out awesome. Anyone else anticipating December 25th?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

All I see is Tom Cruise in an eypatch. :stare:

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really want to see the movie, I've seen many previews lately and it looks like a really entertaining movie. It seems to be filled with action as well. I'm a big fan of Tomo Cruise, so I am sure I'm going to enjoy it.

4. icegoat63

you know whats funny... the first thing I thought of when I saw Tom Cruise with the Eyepatch was David Hasselhof. Yeah Call me weird but! Thats when I became furious at an upcoming Marvel movie.

See here:
    [​IMG]

and then The Hoff as "Nick Shield"

[​IMG]

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I went to see the movie last night and I was pretty impress, the movie had some great acting, not a lot of action but just enough. It was two hours long but it didn't seem that way. It was really, I suggest you guys to see it.

6. icegoat63

I went and Saw this last night, to be honest I wasnt all that impressed. I mean all in all it was a good movie but I'd probably slot it with movies like Harts War, Nuremberg, and a few other Non-War War movies if you know what I mean.

7. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

the thing is, I don't think it was ever meant to be a war movie, its more in the intrigue, conspiracy genre anyways. that's what Cruise and the producers said at least on some interview. I'm still waiting to see this one, and I'm pretty excited.

8. icegoat63

Thats why I lumped it into the other movies that took advantage of the WWII era sans the whole warring itself :hah:. Comparing it to Harts War, Nuremberg, and those others.. it was a decent movie.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm going to see the movie tomorrow with two friends of mine after work, I've heard this movie was more talking and planning than action than the commercials lead us to believe. Either way, this looks like an awesome movie to watch.

~Shwa

10. icegoat63

it was more of a planning and talking type movie. In fact the only real action scene is the opener.... after that you get 1 explosion towards the end and thats about it. LMAO the only time the Troops even move is due to a "Drill" :hah: