VADERS REVENGE!! ~Own this movie~

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Hey boys im watching ..And well you know what else without me saying..Good Luck
Aww thanks so much!! They are really excited about this one. So am I . They did such a good job on it LOL Its been quite a long week or 2 putting this one together LOL :) Thanks agian!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
No problem .I think is a great idea .And i hope it goes way up in price ...I think it will. I told you there gonna take over for you before long .Better get ready to move over and let them have the comp. :lol: :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice work. I always wanted to make star wars videos when I was a kid but video editing software was a little harder to come by. :(

You might get yelled at for filming kids lighting firecrackers though... Unless that was someone else, but you should say that because I'm sure it will come up.. :)

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
No problem .I think is a great idea .And i hope it goes way up in price ...I think it will. I told you there gonna take over for you before long .Better get ready to move over and let them have the comp. :lollol:
They aren't gonna take over they HAVE taken over LOL :)

momtobrenna said:
SOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm watchin'.
Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
Nice work. I always wanted to make star wars videos when I was a kid but video editing software was a little harder to come by. :(

You might get yelled at for filming kids lighting firecrackers though... Unless that was someone else, but you should say that because I'm sure it will come up.. :)
Thanks! :) I did put in there that i lit the special effects and edited ;)