Vacation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nihilated, Jun 7, 2008.

1. nihilated

nihilated Registered Member

If you could have one place to go to (for any purpose) where would it be and what country? What exactly would you do there?

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't have a ton of places that i just really want to go to but I have always thought that it would be cool to go to australia probably some cool animals to find out int he wild.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd definitely to back to the states again. I loved it so much in Florida last time that I'd have to visit again. I just think the Country is really interesting and pretty crazy.

I'm not sure where abouts in the U.S I'd go. Maybe California this time, I've heard it's really nice there.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Fiji. The water is so crystal clear and I would love to vacation there alone. Just chillin' on the beach all day is the perfect vacation for me.

5. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i have always wanted to go to New Mexico.... dont ask why i have no idea.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd go to New Zealand to hike and relax. Looks amazing there.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

France. I really, really, really, want to go to France. :3

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Australia. If I never go back to Europe that might be too soon after the years I spent there. I want to go to new places now.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd like to visit a new country and explore. OR I can just go back to the US and do roadtrip from San Francisco to Yosemite to Vegas!

10. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

Try Virginia. It owns. But as for me, I'd really like to see parts of England, for historical reasons. As well as China, Japan, and Thailand for the food. :)