• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

V8

Puck

Registered Member
I can't stand tomato juice or clamato juice or any of that stuff, but this new V8 Splash is pretty good.
I just caught myself putting back my tasty ginger ale green tea for a bottle of V8 Splash Berry Blend.

I was just wondering, how do other people feel about the improvement of V8?

Blueyes

Registered Member
I only drink the V8 fusion drinks. I despise any sort of soup and even if it comes in a bottle no thanks. and yes tomato juice is soup to me.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I actually like tomato juice. I crave it sometimes when I'm hung over.

I don't generally do drinks like this because most of them are high in sugar...but I can definitely see trying this after my next night of drinking.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll drink Clamato Juice in my bloody ceasers, I enjoy one sort of Tomato Juice Soup, and I put Tomato Juice in the Macaroni and Beef dish that I make.

But other than that I can't stand V8, I just don't like the taste of it as well. I gave it a few chances, but in the end I couldn't acquire the taste.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
This.

I also love to use v8 to make Bloody Marys.
Oh man, that too. My grandma used to make a killer bloody mary with V8.

Puck

Registered Member
ugh, I hate bloody caesars and such, haha.

Yeah, I really don't like the vegetable cocktail ones, only the fruit ones. All of the vegetable ones still taste like tomato juice to me.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I can't stand regular V8 either. I used to keep stock of the Diet Berry Blend in my house at all times. I love it, and the diet really doesn't taste all that bad. I haven't had it in probably a year or so though just because my friends and I would drink it so fast that it got to be an expensive habit. That was definitely my favorite flavor.