• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies V for Vendetta

Will you

• Buy it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rent it

• not see it

• Total voters

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Call me a wuss, but I can't take torture/suffering of any kind unless it's the humerous kind, but I'm ok with the knifestabbing scenes. 0_o

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Its not out here yet...I will probably buy it cause renting sucks

Cant wait to see it...Especcialy the Throat Slitting..lol

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I just bought it. They were sold out of the 2 disc special edition but I was lucky enough to arrive just as they got more in so I got the 2 disc one!

Italiano

Film Elitist
I'd rent it. I saw it in IMAX, so I got the basic gist of the film.

Though, there were a few parts that made me question V's character.

There were a few times when V was talking and I got the impression he was trying to sound intelligent, but he really wasn't...

I can't point out specifics right now. I'd have to watch it again. Other than that, I think this flim makes up for the last two Matrix films that the Wachouski brothers sadly produced.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
YAY..I just bought V for Vandetta...I am not gonna watch it yet...Maybe 2night...Ohh..I dont wanna Dream about it..