Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rent it

• not see it

• Total voters
J

Jungle Jim

So it came out on dvd on Tues, and was wondering how many people would buy/rent/not see it.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
I'd buy it, but I'll probably just download it off of the innahnet! It's a really good movie, or so I've heard. I really wanna see it.

S

Shabir

yeah i'd buy it..like Dr. Fresh said..download it..then burn it on dvd if u have dvd burner..lol..tats if ur cheap..or just buy it

J

Jungle Jim

I bought it...out of respect for the makers....and I dont have a DVD burner....

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I saw it 3 times in the theater (twice in regular theater and once in $1.50). On Tuesday me and one of my roommates each bought a copy. Why? Because this movie is an instant classic. Yeah, it's based off a graphic novel, but it holds it's own. The message is wonderful as well as the acting. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommed it and you should check it out as soon as possible.

J

Jungle Jim

I missed the first 20 mins of the movie in theatre because our theatre is dumb and posted the times wrong in the paper, and still got into it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love that movie. The throat slitting action is awesome. That last scene with V and the government people was awesome. I would definitely buy it, although I didn't really enjoying the torture scenes.

J

Jungle Jim

Yea, the last scene with the guards is pretty good. The torture scenes arent really that bad, at least I dont think so. It's not graphic torture like some other movies.