Movies V for Vendetta

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Jungle Jim, Aug 3, 2006.

?

Will you

1. Buy it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rent it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not see it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

So it came out on dvd on Tues, and was wondering how many people would buy/rent/not see it.

2. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

I'd buy it, but I'll probably just download it off of the innahnet! It's a really good movie, or so I've heard. I really wanna see it.

3. Shabir

Shabir Guest

yeah i'd buy it..like Dr. Fresh said..download it..then burn it on dvd if u have dvd burner..lol..tats if ur cheap..or just buy it

4. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

I bought it...out of respect for the makers....and I dont have a DVD burner....

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I Bought it. Why? Two reasons.

1. It's good.
    2. I never rent anything.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I saw it 3 times in the theater (twice in regular theater and once in $1.50). On Tuesday me and one of my roommates each bought a copy. Why? Because this movie is an instant classic. Yeah, it's based off a graphic novel, but it holds it's own. The message is wonderful as well as the acting. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommed it and you should check it out as soon as possible.

7. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

I missed the first 20 mins of the movie in theatre because our theatre is dumb and posted the times wrong in the paper, and still got into it.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love that movie. The throat slitting action is awesome. That last scene with V and the government people was awesome. I would definitely buy it, although I didn't really enjoying the torture scenes.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Got it!

Why? Simple!

A terrorist preeching in a frilly apron is funny, that's why! :D

10. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

Yea, the last scene with the guards is pretty good. The torture scenes arent really that bad, at least I dont think so. It's not graphic torture like some other movies.