V-card giveaway

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
(Maybe this has been discussed before. if yes, mod could merge it.
since some of you started talking about this in the other topic, i thought about making a detailed one for everyone, now.)

for non-virgins:
1-When(age) & where did you lose your virginity?
2-How was the first time?(why)
3-Do you regret for waiting/not waiting that long?(why)
4-Who was the 1st person you talked to, about this?
5-Are you still/did you get back with that person?
6-Would you have sex with a virgin again?(why)

for virgins:
What are you waiting for?
Do you wish you could've lost it earlier?(why)

for both:
What age do you consider young/old in losing the virginity?(why)

Last edited:

renniegade

Registered Member
1-When & where did you lose your virginity? in my bed iwth my GF at the time
2-How was the first time? ok but not great
3-Do you regret for waiting/not waiting that long?nope
4-Who was the 1st person you talked to, about this? my mate
5-Are you still/did you get back with that person? no laster for 7 years though
6-Would you have sex with a virgin again? nope

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
1-When & where did you lose your virginity?
In my bed with my boyfriend at the time.

It was fun, but I kind of had this opinion of 'what is all this hype about?' I really didn't think it was all that great, but fun nonetheless.

I was a bit young in my opinion, but I don't regret it at all. I just figure there is no point in having regrets because I can't take it back, and it wasn't like my first time was a one night stand or anything, I did care about him dearly.

It took so long before I told anyone; I was so ashamed because I was young and none of my friends were having sex and I guess I was afraid of what they would think about it. There are 2 friends of mine that still don't know much about my first time cause I know they would absolutely freak.

We were together up until he died, so I did get back with him quite a few times.

Well, he wasn't a virgin, so I can't answer that per se

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
We were together up until he died
i'm sorry to hear about this.

It took so long before I told anyone; I was so ashamed because I was young and none of my friends were having sex and I guess I was afraid of what they would think about it. There are 2 friends of mine that still don't know much about my first time cause I know they would absolutely freak.
you made me curious, though you might mind saying the exact age of giving your v-card away.
but since it's been long ago, i guess you shouldn't feel ashamed for it (especially if you did it with your heart and that is to applause because most of the people give it away because they're just ashamed to be virgin ...and that's crappy).
(i also added this question in my first post).

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
What am I waiting for? Sex.

Do I wish I had lost it earlier? Not really. I honestly don't understand this obsession to get laid as early as possible.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What am I waiting for? Sex.

Do I wish I had lost it earlier? Not really. I honestly don't understand this obsession to get laid as early as possible.
neither do i.
as i previously said, there are people who feel ashamed for being still virgins( i know a lot who feel this way) and that's even more a shame.
(mean you're ashamed for who you are) which is senseless.

for virgins:
What are you waiting for?
Do you wish you could've lost it earlier?(why)

for both:
personally, i'm not waiting for any miracle to happen as well as i won't go for the first guy that comes at my door.
since giving your v-card is somewhat important to me i don't think i will want to let myself get laid unless i really want it.
i'm just waiting for it to happen naturally after i've found someone i feel comfortable with.

And no, i do not regret.

i think the best age to lose your virginity is when you officially become mature (18/21-depending on the country you live in)...not because the country laws say so, but they have many reasons to put the age limit so that you can be aware and accept the consequences of your actions.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was 16 and I was in his bed.

He knew I was scared and he talked me through it if you like. Haha. It was good. Awkward at times but after the first time was out the way it got better and better.

I don't regret it at all because we're still together today.

My best friend at the time.

I am still with him, almost 8 years later.

I've never had sex with a virgin so I can't answer that question.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I thought this thread was about Valentine's Card. :lol:

When I saw V-card, I thought "wow, isn't it too early for this?".

for non-virgins:

for both:
1. 21, bf's bedroom
2. painful and bloody (sorry if that's tmi)
3. no, I think I did it at the right time (not really pressured into it nor was I wanting it before)
4. girlfriends
5. We stayed together for 4 years. Yes elly, this was my sex in the stockroom bf.
6. Again? It's not because that I'm a virgin that my partner is too, haha. He wasn't. I haven't had sex with a virgin.

jacobm17

Registered Member
1-When(age) & where did you lose your virginity? I was about 13? My bed.
2-How was the first time?(why) Actually extremely lame i thought, we didnt know what we were doing..
3-Do you regret for waiting/not waiting that long?(why) Im not really sure at this point, some people sort of look down on me since i was so young.
4-Who was the 1st person you talked to, about this? My friends, it was nice to brag about it haha.
5-Are you still/did you get back with that person?Umm its actually complicated we broke up once the summer was done, and we talked here and there but she came over like a year ago and this is like 5 years later ish, and shes like madly in love with me still..yea. But i have a gf so i had to kinda turn her down.
6-Would you have sex with a virgin again?(why) Yea, i mean i know what im doing so its fun regardless of there experience but not a big fan of the mess..so..idk