• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Uub

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If he came in the Cell Saga then he would not be a reincarnation of Buu, seeing as how Buu was not around yet.

B

barfootboards

well, he is around, just in a ball lol .... also it would be weird, like how would he get his power? we all know his power is from him once being buu so it couldnt exactly make sense

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he couldn't be around because Buu wasn't there around that time, but what I am saying is that I wish is wasn't a reiancarnation of Buu and he would come for some other reason, and he would be introduced in Cell Saga.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

But that would be pointless, because Uub wouldnt have any power at all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Piccolo the thing I am saying is that Uub would come with the same strenght the same abilities at the Cell games a a good character, just pretend he's not a reiancarnation of Buu, let's just say he's just someone that was raised on earth who has all this streght.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That would be impossible for a human to have that kind of strength, and Uub was a good character anyway when he did come, he was just a poor village boy who was trying to feed his village.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what made him so strong he couldn't lose because if he did he wouldn't be able to feed the village he wanted to win the tournament so he could get the money prize, and would do anything to win. But like I was saying earlier just pretend if it happened if a human was that strong.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If Uub came before Cell, and was able to access his full power then Cell would be destroyed in no time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You never know that he wouldn't reach is full power because Cell said that he would destroy planet Earth and maybe Uub would get mad because that would mean everyone from is village would die, so he would use that to get is full power.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
He would have been a good character, if TOEI didnt screw him over in GT.
He wasn't totally screwed over in GT, he had a chance to fight Bebi but he was just being toyed with.