• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Uub

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you though of Uub, I think he had a chance to be a very cool character, he was very strong when is emotions got to him, kinda of reminds me of Gohan in that sence, he just needed someone like Goku to train him, and he needed to know how to control is emotions.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He would have been a good character, if TOEI didnt screw him over in GT.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with that, I wish that he was introduced way ealrier in Dragon Ball Z then he did, because there was just a few episodes left when he showed up in Dragon Ball z which it sucked, I wish he was introduced in the Cell Games, but wouldn;t have a big impact till the Buu saga.

D

Dranigus

Well they could have made it that Uub would be born in the past of Kid Buu's destruction. Maybe by their being some time control in King Yenma's world. So then Uub would show up during the Early Buu Saga or during the Cell Games as Hercule's Apprentice or something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh that would be a good idea, if Uub was Hercule apprentice, and he would enter the tournament and would just dominat against other opponents until he meets a Z Warrior, that would be such a good plot.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

How could he be introduced earlier in DBZ? He is the reincarnation of Buu, is he was there before Buu then he wouldnt have Buu's power.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he is a reincarnation of Buu, it's just that I wish he didn't come that way like I said I wish he was introduced earlier, as a good figher, not someone who is trying to take over the world.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I know he's not trying to take over the world, I said if he came as a new character in the Cell saga, I wish he would be a good character not someone who is trying to take over the world.