Utah vs Warriors

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not a lot of people expected the Warriors to make it in the second but they have, and the Jazz should be afraid of playing this Warrior team because they're such on a high after defeating the best team in the league (record wise) This should be a interesting series, will the Jazz players be able to stop this high scoring team?

Warriors in 6

C

Celtic Fan

If sloan is smart he'll make the Warriors adjust to him, rather than trying to adjust to what the Warriors are doing.

zunami

Registered Member
I don't think the Jazz are capable of making the Warriors adjust to them more than having to adjust to them. Warriors in 6. Deron Williams is one of the few PG's in the league though that can match Baron's strength, but I don't think that'll be too much of a factor. His post-up game will not be there as much, but if they run like crazy like they've done, it won't be a problem.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The key to the warriors success is Baron Davis, he kind of played on one leg for a few games against the Mavericks, I am sure this time off will help a bit, and he should be ready to go tonight. but I personally dont think that Williams can stop Baron, Baron can shoot from anywhere on the court and he's a great passer Williams will have his hands full with him.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
For sure. Davis is growing into one of the best guards on the planet now and what he did against the Mavs won't be soon forgotten by anybody. Utah has to try and stop the guy and if they can slow him down then use their high scoring ability to shut down the Warriors. But with the momentium the Warriors will be riding I think that it will be hard to do so.

Warriors in Six

TDG1987

Registered Member
It'll be interesting to see how the Warriors respond after coming so close to stealing one on the road. I personally think they'll be fine because they responded last series when they lost Game 5 to Dallas, another game they felt they should've won. Game 1 was played at Golden State's pace so they should be happy about that. Boozer is gonna be a handful for the Warriors. I don't think GS should worry about him getting points, they just need to keep off the offensive glass.