• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Using Social Media To Expand My Trade

Godsmirror

Registered Member
I have what I would like to call a small business. I have a DBA (Doing Business As) classification and file taxes as such.

How can I use social media accounts to help further this business?

Carmelita

Registered Member
Do you have a Facebook Fan Page? Create one, then join groups that fit your niche Join only groups that have in excess of 10K members. Be sure to check and see if you can promote your business there before you join. Once you get permission, post an ad on your timeline, then share with the groups that you have joined. You can get some real hits for free if your content is worthy.

Pepper

Registered Member
Depending on your niche, there are so many things you can do with social media to reach new potential customers. However, not all social media networks are the same. Some of them might be a good fit for certain niches, while others are better for other markets.