Username and Avatar

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Vidic15, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Why did you choose your USERNAME and AVATAR

I choose my username because it stands for DivacRoxx=DRXX

Avatar: Because Captain Jack Sparrow is my fave and "Why is the rum gone" is my fave quote

How about you?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I chose my username and avatar because House is one of the best shows on television. It proves that there are good reasons to watch the FOX channel.

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I picked the user name because I figured it was time you found out the truth.

I chose the avatar because, well, because it's true.

Hoosier.

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

oxyMORON sounds cool. and it implies that I'm a moron.

my avatar: calvin and hobbes is awesome. It may change whenever I get sick of it. all my avatars look cool to me so that's why I choose it

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I chose my username because SenatorBartuk is my AIM (and many of my older internet) handle, and I'm transitioning to change it to just SenatorB. SenatorBartuk is a combination of two of the nickname's I've had over the years... although I'll let you guess why I have them (I hope you choose something exciting, cause it's really not that interesting).

I chose my avatar, because I think the video I made it from is hilarious because of that shot of that kid, and I think it's really funny looking.

7. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

I choose my username because ray lewis is my favorite linebacker in the nfl and a choose the avatar because it's a picture of what he looks like.

8. breathilizer

breathilizer Resident Ass-Kisser

Username: Breathilizer

It is my first and only AIM screenname for almost 8 years. Drunk chicks blow me.

That's me.