Username and Avatar

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Why did you choose your USERNAME and AVATAR

I choose my username because it stands for DivacRoxx=DRXX

Avatar: Because Captain Jack Sparrow is my fave and "Why is the rum gone" is my fave quote

How about you?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I chose my username and avatar because House is one of the best shows on television. It proves that there are good reasons to watch the FOX channel.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
DRXX said:
Why did you choose your USERNAME and AVATAR

I choose my username because it stands for DivacRoxx=DRXX

Avatar: Because I think the writting is SO true and i agree with it

How about you?
I picked the user name because I figured it was time you found out the truth.

I chose the avatar because, well, because it's true.

Hoosier.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
oxyMORON sounds cool. and it implies that I'm a moron.

my avatar: calvin and hobbes is awesome. It may change whenever I get sick of it. all my avatars look cool to me so that's why I choose it

I chose my username because SenatorBartuk is my AIM (and many of my older internet) handle, and I'm transitioning to change it to just SenatorB. SenatorBartuk is a combination of two of the nickname's I've had over the years... although I'll let you guess why I have them (I hope you choose something exciting, cause it's really not that interesting).

I chose my avatar, because I think the video I made it from is hilarious because of that shot of that kid, and I think it's really funny looking.

R

R.Lewis_52

I choose my username because ray lewis is my favorite linebacker in the nfl and a choose the avatar because it's a picture of what he looks like.