• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Usc Vs. Ou

RarePD

Registered Member
Anyone gonna watch OU get their asses handed to them Cali style.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've gotta say, I'm surprised by the score of this game (55-12 in favor of USC last I saw). Oklahoma is a very good team, so to see them get raped like that is, um, kinda impressive. I bet Auburn fans are now glad they were left out of the championship game. USC is gonna be even better next year, especially if Leinart comes back for his senior year but they're loaded with QBs anyway. Bush and White return at RB, Jarrett and Smith at WR. They lose some talent on defense but I'm sure they'll find capable replacements considering they had the best recruiting class ever last year.

Also, watch out for the Buckeyes next year. They return pretty much everybody and they really played well at the end of this year. Ted Ginn, Jr is just sick. They just need to find a tailback and a kicker to replace Mike Nugent. Man, I can't wait til September!

Pianobone

Registered Member
I'm a huge Nebraska fan, no matter how well or poorly they do. As such, I don't really have any feelings towards USC since we never play them, but I absolutely HATE Oklahoma. Hate is a strong word, but my feelings for Oklahoma go beyond disliking them. NU-OU is one of the longest rivalries in NCAA Football, lasting somewhere around 100 years.

Needless to say, I was jumping up and down at how Oklahoma got taken to the woodshed. They've always been overrated in my opinion.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Nebraska should be better next year. It takes time to install a whole new offense, so I really hope they give Callahan time to get the Huskers back to where they were in the 90s. Their recruiting class is pretty good so far. I think they signed a couple of the top running backs in the country.

RarePD

Registered Member
I'd like to see Leinart come back, he's got his skills down.

It would be interesting to see if USC can three-peat

Teorropy

Yeah I was surprised with the score. Hey any of you guys going to watch Viks vs. Green Bay?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I'm not that big of a fan although it sounds interesrting.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I'm friggin excited for Nebraska football next year.

Last season, we had 1 four-star recruit.

This season, we have 4 five-star recruits and like 8 or 9 four-stars.