• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Usama Bin Laden

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Actually both, I do know Muslims who even agree with my statement, regardless if they share the same view, one of my best friends is named Ramadan, and is a Muslim. I have experience in quite a lot of different areas as it is considering it tends to be needed when it comes to my major for college.

C

cooldude

No I don't think that he will be idolized for his attacks against the trade tower, but he will be idolized as the man who stood up to the Americans. Do you guys seriously think that the taliban or the people of afghanistan, even knew of the attacks on the trade towers? The middle east did, but they had mixed reactions. They were saddened and happy at the same time. Sadden cause of the loss of life, but happy because the americans got attacked

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I figure some high ranking members of the Taliban did, but now all of them, and not all were saddened by the loss off life, some were rather happy that America got a taste of how things are over there and elsewhere in the world.

C

cooldude

Forget the government, I meant the people. Hundreds died for something they knew nothing about, but you may be right. Never trust anything that you don't experience for yourself. What happen to these top officials any way? So saddam didn't have a link to osama bin laden? and how come these loyalist to saddam are not trying to save him? and why is there a jude how had his family "killed" by saddam's men presiding over his case?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Thousands died during 9/11, never trusting something you dont experience yourself is not a good way to go about life. A lot of the top officials in the Taliban are dead now, and Saddam had no link, the whole war in Iraq is one big mistake basically, and was from the beginning, Saddam does have people who liked him, and he most certaintly would have order if he was back in power, unlike the way it is now. I did not hear about this judge, but it is hard to tell if its true, or who did it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes a lot of people liked Saddam, but also in the other hand a lot of people hated him. But yeah a lot of people in the Middle East hates the Americans, so they where very happy when 9/11 happened. So that's why he is liked that much, he is idolized. But I am not saying everyone likes him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Actually not THAT many people in the Middle East were happy about 9/11, a lot of Muslim countires were in shock, and grieved/prayed as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes but half of those people who live there where celebrating in the streets with the USA flag burning in the streets, and dancing with their refiles in their hands and the others had signs of Usama Bin Laden, praising him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That is just what the media showed too mind you, and believing the media is never a wise choice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know but it's one of the most reliable source you can get because or the newspaper, but sometimes I rather watch CNN then grabbing a newspaper and read about it.