Usama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if you guys think he's dead already, or he's still hidding in some caves somewhere in Afganistan? To be honest with you I dont know what to think but deep down, I still believe he's alive. Also I think he's planning on doing more stuff in the future.

2. cooldude

cooldude Guest

I think he is dead. There haven't been recent videos of him and no tapes either.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Videos and tapes can always be made up. I actually think he's dead. Doesn't he have some kind of kidney disease or something?

4. Babe_Ruth

That still doesnt mean he's still alive, he might just want everyone to think he's dead, so when he does attack everyone wont think it was him, because they haven't seen any tapes of him lately. But like I said I dont know what to think. Yeah but that can be easily be taken care of.

5. There actually have been recent tapes and videos, that are evidently supposed to be real. If he was dead though then he'd be being praised as being a martyr.

6. cooldude

cooldude Guest

No he wouldn't!

We encourage well thought out posts; and require some thought to back up your statement. Why wouldn't Osama Bin Laden be considered a matyr to the radical islamists? GIve us reasons why/ why not, and tell us why you think the way you do.

-Sui

7. According to you he would not, but many Muslims do believe in what he is doing, thus to some degree he would. Again you keep taking your own beliefs on your religion and assuming they are universal.

8. Babe_Ruth

True if he was dead like Piccolo said he would be more idolize there because what he did for is country on 9/11 since then he's been worshiped by tons and tons of people, and he would get even more if he was dead.

Also cooldude, please write at least two sentences or more then 4 words.

9. cooldude

cooldude Guest

Are you drawing your arguements from personal experience or television and new reports? Sorry Vince, I like to keep things short. I more of a man of few word, but I can expand upon what I am saying. Sorry!

10. Babe_Ruth

My arguments are from television and studying these subjects, I know Televesion is not the best souce, but I read a lot into this and I know he is idolized down there.