Usain Bolt

Discussion in 'Olympics' started by padd, Aug 18, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

Could I have been the only man who was pissed off when Donovon Bailey's.. (the pride of Canada when it comes to short track) record was broken. Donovon held somewhat of a un-breakable record and it got shattered by Bolt. I couldn't belive he ran that fast.. I bet you he's gonna be tested positive for drugs in a few days..

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

The man is an intense sprinter. He smashed the world record without any effort. He could quite easily have ran an even better time in the final.

I doubt he's on drugs, he's been running like that all season.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was mad that he beat Baileys record, but it was going to get beaten eventually. Bolt is insanely fast and if he didn't stop sprinting 20 meters before the finishing line then he would of have shattered the record even more.

I doubt that Bolt is on drugs, he hasn't test positive once in his career. He's clean, and I doubt he'll ever post positive for banned subtance.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

yeaaah right. If it was without any effort I think the guy is on drugs.. he's human not a machine.. you expect me to belive someone charged his batteries and he ran the rac without any effort. It was just luck the fact that he got off to a great start.

5. Babe_Ruth

Padd did you actually watch the race? He totally embarass some of the fasters sprinters in the world. He slowed down when there was 20 meters left, and still dominated.

If he did have a good start then better to him. It means that he's just good at what he does.

I agree with Emo, I don't think he put much effort in this race, don't get me wrong, he did try his best. But it looked effortless.

Once again, I doubt this guy is on drugs. Why can't you just accept it? He's fast.

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Bolt is just of freak of speed.

I reckon there have been few humans ever capable of those kinds of speeds and for one of them to have a chance to be an Olympian is even greater.

If the guy gets done for any drugs it will be cannabis, its the only way anyone can be that chilled out!:lol:

7. padd

padd Registered Member

because I watched it and I saw how super fast he took off.. then he got tired towards the last 20 meters and was lucky no one was running as fast as him or else they would have passed him.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

We both know that's nonsense.

He was prematurely celebrating his victory.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

He did not get tired. He slowed down and started to celebrate.

10. Babe_Ruth

He didn't get tired at all, first off the 200 meters is his event, so there's no way that he could get tired running 100 meters less. Like Emo and Echoes mentioned, he knew that he had this won, so when there was 20 meters left he slowed down, gave a pump fist to his chest, and raised his hands in celebration. He never got tired.