USA vs Canada: World Juniors Final

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know if many of you follow the World Juniors Tournament, but it's huge here in Canada.

Canada beat the Swiss yesterday and the Americans defeated Sweden, meaning that Canada will face the Americans tomorrow in the Finals. Canada won last time they faced each other on December 31st in a shootout. The Americans pretty much dominated that game as well, so it won's be an easy task for Canada.

The Canadians are also going for their sixth straight goal medal :D

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The Canadians went for it but they lost it...

Sucka.

3. Babe_Ruth

The Americans had the better team, their speed were just deadly. I think what killed us, afraid to say it Millz but Jake Allen sucked big time on Tuesday Night.

None the less, great tournament. We can't win every year.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I saw that...that was lame. At least Pietrangelo had an awesome tournament.

I didnt see any of the games because they weren't on TV but sounds like it was a good tourny. Bring on the Olympics.

5. Babe_Ruth

I'm so mad that the Juniors are covered really well in the States, it's an incredible tournament to watch. Everyone is aiming for one thing and that's the gold medal. It's face paced hockey at it's finest, there's no fighting allowed but it's still enjoyable to watch.

5.6 Million people in Canada watched the final against the US, that's a big number for World Juniors.