USA all the way??

• No Doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigBlue

----------------------
well they have some tough competition now in Argentina and Spain but I think the US can handle them ;)

and yes I do believe they are going all the way, but its kind of early to talk about this, the olympics dont start untill 2008.. and they are only playing to qualify.

O

onez88888888

I think you should've made a third option: yes, but it's not going to be easy

S

shawnesty23

Tantheman said:
well they have some tough competition now in Argentina and Spain but I think the US can handle them ;)

and yes I do believe they are going all the way, but its kind of early to talk about this, the olympics dont start untill 2008.. and they are only playing to qualify.
there not playing to qualify, its a competetion, the world championships. yes they are easily the best teama nd will win easily. they will be even better by 2008

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You beat me too it Shawn, yes it's for a Championship, that's why it's called World Championship. I also agreed on that they're going to take 1st place this year. You see how bad they beaten the two teams they faced, I think it's going to be like that threw the whole competetion.

S

Shabir

yeah, I think that they got this one this year...hopefully they can win...caz last time it was pretty embarrising losing to Argentina...

M

Midnight

The USA talent-wise can handle anybody. They have to stop playing an individualistic game and get everybody involved. They also have to play defense and hold their own.

I root for the United States knowing they have the capability, but the question is will they perform up to par?