• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

US/Russia fighting ISIS together

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Russian diplomats met with their counterparts in Washington and interesting to avoid accidents in Syria since both countries are doing air strikes. But now its even tons better because now both countries are working together to fight ISIS and to resolve the Syrian civil war.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34329961

Its so totally cool that they finally are working together in Syria. I didnt know they could since epic Russian National Interest there. And Russia said he would put boots on ground if the Syrian government invited them to fight. With the US and Russia working together then maybe they can slam ISIS.

But Israel is not happy since they do air strikes against Iranian arms traffic to Hezbolla in Syria. They cant stop a lot of them now because they dont wanna risk killing any Russian soldiers.
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope we can work with them to rid Syria of ISIS. However just driving them out of Syria won't end the problem. Fortunately some foreign ISIS fighters are leaving ISIS because of not getting paid and too violent for them.

Israel will have to just step back for a while.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
ISIS is a huge threat to everyone in the area. That is why I don't understand the countries in the ME not getting more serious with fighting them. Instead of fighting many men that are able to fight seem to be leaving and letting others do it for them.