• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

US 'pregnant man' expecting again

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

Thomas Beatie, the US "pregnant man" who gave birth to a daughter in June, is expecting his second child.
The 34-year-old made the announcement in a television interview with Barbara Walters of ABC News.
Mr Beatie was born female but underwent gender reassignment and is now legally male. He kept his female reproductive organs so he could have a family.
The baby was due in early June, he told the TV host. He felt good and everything was going well.
"I had my checkups with my hormone level... everything is right on track," he said,
Thomas Beatie grew up in Hawaii as Tracy Lagondin, but began to live as a man when he was in his twenties.
He had breast surgery to remove glands and flatten his chest but kept his female reproductive organs.
He has been married to his wife, Nancy, for five years and the couple bought sperm from a donor when they decided to start a family.
Mr Beatie gave birth to their baby daughter, Susan, the natural way, after a lengthy labour.
After the birth, he told Ms Walters, he did not resume taking male hormones because the couple wanted to have another baby. The couple's second child is due on 12 June.
I don't think I've ever used this term for a human before, but 'what a freak.'
How will this affect 'her' Children in the future?

freak (STRANGE) a thing, person, animal or event that is extremely unusual or unlikely and not like any other of its type:
I was born with black hair all over my back, like some sort of freak.
The pearl, valued at £75 000, is so big that it has been described as a freak of nature.
HUMOROUS At my school you were regarded as a freak if you weren't interested in sport.

Malificus

Likes snow
How will this affect 'her' Children in the future?
It's his children. Legally he is male.

Also, apparently his wife is infertile, so that was the only way for them to have children of their own.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
It's his children. Legally he is male.

Also, apparently his wife is infertile, so that was the only way for them to have children of their own.

I know legally she's a man, but in my eyes, she's a chick with a dick.

Colorbynumberz

He doesn't have male parts yet. Once he has this child, he will start hormone treatments again, before going through the sex change surgery.

And that's a really small minded view point. :|

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I know legally she's a man, but in my eyes, she's a chick with a dick.
Actually no dick I believe. He had surgey to remove his breasts like the article says, but not full gender reassignment. Legal his gender is male. But biologically he is still technically female.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Actually no dick I believe. He had surgey to remove his breasts like the article says, but not full gender reassignment. Legal his gender is male.
But biologically he is still technically female.

And in the greater picture, compared to nature, the laws of man mean nothing.
Chopping a mans dick off makes him no less a woman, than knocking a hairy male biker off his bike and sticking him in a skirt makes him a woman.

padd

Registered Member
this is disgusting. If these were the 1950's people like this wouldnt exist.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I know. If it was 24th of March 1842, they wouldn't exist either. It's just terrible, teriible, terrible.

padd

Registered Member
I know. If it was 24th of March 1842, they wouldn't exist either. It's just terrible, teriible, terrible.
dont be an idiot, if this was 30 years ago that man would get stoned+battered, not hailed on the front page of the newspaper.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Why, why, why? I understand they want their own children but why do things like this have to make news and start bringing out all the people who go and attack the guy/girl? Every families different and no one should be judge and jury.