US Open Final, Nadal vs Djokovic

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Millz, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The Serbian Djokovic stunned Federer yesterday to reach the finals...

Who you got today? I'll take my fellow lefty from Spain, Nadal.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Djokovic is playing the best Tennis of his life right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he defeats Nadal. His match against Federer was simply outstanding. Nadal had easier opponents to reach the finals. I'm going with the upset and say Novak wins. He needs to control his emotions in check though.

3. Millz

Novak winning wouldn't surprise me either to be honest...he played outstanding yesterday. It's sad when I'm watching tennis over football and baseball but that's what I was doing haha

djokovic looks exactly like a guy I work with...I cannot look at him without thinking of this guy. So funny.

Hopefully its a good match...I'll be at the Rams game today though so I dont think I'll be able to watch it.

4. Babe_Ruth

Fortunately the match was posponed due to rain and is scheduled for today at 4pm Eastern Time. That makes me extremely happy since yesterday I had so much sports to watch, that I don't know if I would get a chance to watch it all. Now I'll get home from work just in time to watch this great match up.

Can't wait.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

It better be good weather because I got up at 6am this morning for nothing!

6. Millz

Anybody watching?

Right now Nadal is serving for the win...

He's two points away from getting the career grand slam

7. konboye

konboye Registered Member

Nadal won, so the days of Roger Federer owning the Grand Slams are over. Agreed? Generation next: Nadal, Djokovic. Del Potro...

8. Babe_Ruth

Definitely a great match, I was really rooting for Novak to win, but in the long run Nadal was just to strong. Djokovic committed a lot of mistakes and he knows it. None the less, impressive win by Nadal and now he's won the career Grand Slam which is really impressive.