• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

US Op frees 69 ISIS hostages

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
:D A USA Special Ops team has freed 69 ISIS hostages from a prison in Iraq. One US soldier and more than 20 ISIS fighters were killed in the raid.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-special-forces-mount-hostage-rescue-operation-iraq-130113325.html

That's 69 people that ISIS cant behead now. Some of the hostages were suspected ISIS spies bu they will probaly not want to rejoin ISIS and may even be helpful if they can get information from them about ISIS plans and movements.
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well if they weren't spies to begin with I bet they will spill their guts now.

Sad a US soldier had to die but 69 peoples lives were saved.

I think the Iraqi's need to develop a backbone and fight more themselves and should forget about calling in the Russians. If they do there could be trouble. Its different in Syria because they have always supported Assad.