• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

US Midwest storm leaves 13 dead

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
BBC News...At least 13 people have been killed as a storm hit the US Midwest, bringing devastation to parts of Illinois, Missouri and Kansas. Read More Here
This hit in my area last night but I think the worst of it went south of me and right now I have no telephone. It woke me up in the middle of the night hailing like mad. The first thing I thought was it going to be a repeat of last year, one hail storm and tornado after another.

My internet quit on me yesterday morning which had nothing to do with this storm just crappy service. Right now I am posting from a friends house so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Wow. I hope you get your services back soon. I would hate to be stuck in that weather.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm dreading going home because if I know my telephone company and internet provider they haven't done a thing yet. I couldn't start a thread yesterday and it about drove me nuts because I wanted my social award now I have to start all over again.

I feel ashamed of worrying about my internet and that award when people have lost their lives over this and it may do it again Friday night.