US Currency??????? Help me!! Pleaseeee

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok what is AU next to bid amount??? What I came up with is australian currency...but the item and seller are in China.............When they say
AU 21.99 for shipping...how much is that??? I came up with $16.29 USD if it is Australian.......but if AU means china then it would be 2.66 USD.........uggggggggggg

I e-mailed the seller and I got this auto mail saying to give them my address and phone number to ship to my door....so I replied to that and said that did not answer my question and I got another auto reply....makes me mad that a seller uses those stupid auto things.....obvious to me if you can not talk to me about your product then you don't want my business.....I will never buy from someone that can not answer my e-mails.....

but the question still remains...is AU ..Australian currency????

TGirl

Registered Member
ok I will pay a little more for what I want and stay in the US.....Plus still if they can not answer my e-mail I wont do business anyway!!!

Thanks guys

alapimba

Registered Member
i'm in Portugal and my currency is EUROS.
but i also make auctions in POUNDS and DOLLARS.. it just depends of what i want to sell... weird auctions i allways use dollars because the weird section on ebay.co.uk is not great...
for other stuff i usually use POUNDS unless i want to keep a few money on insertion fees then i use ebay.it or ebay.es and then i accept euros.. and i'm still honest with all ;)

This is just my case.. i can't answer for tha chinesse man, eheh

By the way.. i allways answer mails.. eheh