Urlacher Texts Chicago Tribune "Season is over"

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Sep 14, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

That's not good for the Bears. He is the leader on the defense, and on the entire team. I know Cutler had 4 interceptions, but losing him on defense hurt them in the game too.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Not good at all. He is a HUGE part of that defense and one of the best defensive players in the game. Big loss for the Bears.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Well he's not the same player as he was earlier in his career but he's a team leader who leads by example.

This is a huge loss.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Definitely not good for the Bears, I fill bad for Urlacher because for the first time in awhile he was healthy, and now this. I watched the first half of that game and he looked like the good ol' Urlacher we love to watch. Hopefully he can make a quick recovery.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Funny thing is Michaels and Collinsworth raved about him finally being healthy and then this. This defintely hurts them, but the biggest thing wrong with this team is you have a return man as your #1 WR. Not good.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

A linebacker is out for the season with a wrist injury? WTF.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it's official he had surgery and now he's out for the season. Man this blows a lot, I'm a fan of the Bears and Urlacher is one of the players I really love to watch. That hit he laid on Rodgers in the first half was just brutal. Man this sucks.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah that is a big time loss for them. I mean I know the Bears D is usually pretty tough to start with... but anytime any team loses their leader like that its tough. Even if the leader isnt as spectacular as he was back in his hay day.

*checks to see if Chicago is my FF team D* wooof no I'm good.