• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Urgent! Please Answer!!!

kkid

Registered Member
i have just got my ps3 and put it up today, i tryed to connect to my router and it sayed that it connected alright, but when i try to use any of the online featureslike connection to the net and playing my game on the net it says there is a network connection error, so i tryed deleteing my last connection and try doing it again. but i dont know how to delet it, i tryed to just scan again but it isnt finding my router any more (i thinks its because it already has a connection to it).

please someone help me, its my birthday and i really wanted to use my ps3 :(

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I know! Get a 360!

Or, you could repeat this section in English and specify if you're doing it from the PS3 or your computer and I'll try to help:
so i tryed deleteing my last connection and try doing it again. but i dont know how to delet it, i tryed to just scan again but it isnt finding my router any more (i thinks its because it already has a connection to it).

dDave

V.I.P.
wait you deleted your connection then tried doing it again? But you don't know how to delete the connection?

How does that work?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Just go in and change the settings. What is there to delete lol.

TimmehD

Registered Member
Be sure that your PS3 isn't blocked by your wirewall(s) on your router. I won't bother to explain in detail the method of enabling DMZ or opening ports until you've been more specific, though.