PlayStation 3 Urgent! Please Answer!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by kkid, Jun 29, 2008.

1. kkid

kkid Registered Member

i have just got my ps3 and put it up today, i tryed to connect to my router and it sayed that it connected alright, but when i try to use any of the online featureslike connection to the net and playing my game on the net it says there is a network connection error, so i tryed deleteing my last connection and try doing it again. but i dont know how to delet it, i tryed to just scan again but it isnt finding my router any more (i thinks its because it already has a connection to it).

please someone help me, its my birthday and i really wanted to use my ps3 :(

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I know! Get a 360!

Or, you could repeat this section in English and specify if you're doing it from the PS3 or your computer and I'll try to help:

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

wait you deleted your connection then tried doing it again? But you don't know how to delete the connection?

How does that work?

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Just go in and change the settings. What is there to delete lol.

5. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Be sure that your PS3 isn't blocked by your wirewall(s) on your router. I won't bother to explain in detail the method of enabling DMZ or opening ports until you've been more specific, though.