• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Urban Meyer stepping down...again

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I still think that the main reason that he came back this year was because the University kind of strong-armed him to stick around so they didn't lose the recruits that were coming in, and if thats the case it doesn't surprise me that he is leaving now. I will be hoping that now Florida enters into a downward spiral of suckiness. That will make my day.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
They might just hire from within. They have no reason to go out to get a bigger name. But regardless, hopefully Urban enjoys his time off.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Florida hired Texas defensive coordinator Will Muschamp as their new head coach. I was almost certain they were going to get Dan Mullen, so this is an interesting move but it could be a good one for them.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
I agree Echoes, I thought Mullen was the guy for the Gators.

I like the Muschamp hire though, been a coordinator at a very consistent program and deserves his shot at being a head coach. Be interesting to see how it pans out though