• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

UPS.com has been hacked hardcore

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, it's not typical that you see huge companies like this hacked.

Take a look: http://www.ups.com/

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I wonder what kind of hack, a dos attempt or so many people going onto it?

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow that is a big story.

It seems that more and more frequently we see major websites getting hacked. It's something that everyone needs to watch out for a little better.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some sort of very tricky hacking scheme soon that leaves most every home computer rendered unusable (including Windows & Mac). It would seem that most of these huge hacks are done simply so they can say that they did it but obviously they also want to steal information there is a ton of information on everybody's home computers such as credit cards and other valuables.

I hate hackers so much

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some sort of very tricky hacking scheme soon that leaves most every home computer rendered unusable (including Windows & Mac).
I think it's a little silly to start claiming the sky is falling, so to say. Only the successful hacks make the news, don't forget that. Other hackers have tried hacking bigger sites like Facebook and failed and Facebook has more security flaws than a pair of handcuffs made of cheese.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think it's a little silly to start claiming the sky is falling, so to say. Only the successful hacks make the news, don't forget that. Other hackers have tried hacking bigger sites like Facebook and failed and Facebook has more security flaws than a pair of handcuffs made of cheese.
No of course not but I really do think that one day we may actually see the day when most home computers are hacked in one very big scheme, it's not too far fetched if you consider that just about anything can be hacked. We all know it's possible, anything is possible on a computer just about.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, I say I believe it may happen at some point, soon was probably the incorrect word to use there.