• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Upgrading

hoborobo

I got windows 7 for Christmas and, using XP presently, I have decided to upgrade. I have a Program that I was required to install when I got a new mouse. I have, since then, lost the CD required for the program. I fear I may have to install the program again after I install the big 7. Is there any way to transfer the required files onto an external hardrive and have the Program work again after I have install 7.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What is the program?

If you're referring to the drivers disc that comes with a mouse you don't need it. You especially don't need it if you're using any x32 Windows (2000 and beyond, I believe) or x64 Windows. Windows is very Plug-and-Play friendly and drivers are almost always included.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Computers 2
Gavik Computers 3
dDave Computers 5