Updated Draft rumors for Draft Express

I don't see Hawes as a lottery pick. He has solid athleticism. But he's only good at offense and his defense is quite lacking because of his strength. It's better for him to wait a year of two. Or has he already signed an agent?

C

Celtic Fan

no worries. that's why I mentioned it ;)

yeah Hawes seems like a reach, but sometimes a team falls in love with a player and think he'll fit the team.

personally I think he's gonna be a bust or average at best.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I agree with Celtic Fan. I don't see him being that big of a star , A guy that is nice for a team but one that you don't for sure NEED.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
See this is the site I look at for Mock Draft and it's been very accurate in my mind in the past. http://nbadraft.net/ they have the Celtics selecting Jeff Green which I believe is a good pick for them he has had great work outs and he would be a good addition in my mind.

See this is the site I look at for Mock Draft and it's been very accurate in my mind in the past. http://nbadraft.net/ they have the Celtics selecting Jeff Green which I believe is a good pick for them he has had great work outs and he would be a good addition in my mind.
They could put him at powerforward and then run and gun gameplay:
pg: Rondo
sg: G.Green
sf: Pierce
pf: J.Green
c: Al Jefferson

Al Jefferson will need to tone down his body though. I can't see him in his current shape play 60+ games with the run and gun offense.

Other than that the Celtics don't need another wingplayer, they got Wally, Green and Pierce. Though Wally missed a shitload of games I think he'll come back next year. So IF the Celts draft him they'll turn him into a Lamar Odom type of player.

nbadraft.net ranks players on talent and potential not nessesarily on the need of teams imo.

C

Celtic Fan

Espn is reporting that the C's are gonna nab Brewer.. he's like #4 on my list of wants behind Horford, Green and Noah (Yikes) because they all have size.

I don't see the C's being a big running team. More like run when it's opportune.

Jefferson is not a runner, but he's the 2nd best player on the team and the future of the team.
unless Ainge does trade him for KG.... ugh