• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Update video game section.

dDave

V.I.P.
I was just browsing the video game section and realized that we are missing a few things in there. (we are on a new generation of consoles now)

I noted that the following were missing.

Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo 3DS
SONY PS Vita

If anybody notices that anything else is missing, just post it here I guess.

Anyway, I jut thought it'd be nice to get with the times an update the section.

Impact

V.I.P.
Hopefully Brix sees this soon. For the time being any threads relating to these consoles can be posted in the general gaming forum and when/if we get these new sections i'll move em across to the relevant sections.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah, it's a little difficult to get him to get on GF to do stuff. That's understandable, he is very busy.

BR is an administrator as well, I wonder if he could do something so simple as adding a few subforums.

I'm just working on getting the activity up in that section because I've noticed that its a bit slow. Its just a bit annoying to be missing some basic things.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish I could. I've done it in the past when I used to run my own forums, so I know how it works. That said, I don't have the power to do it, unfortunately.

I'll private message this thread to Hybrix. Hoping he sees it.