Update on Taker?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Now I don't know how legit this is because my friend was the one who told me about it. But he reads up on good wrestling news sites all the time, so I believe him.

It looks like Undertaker won't be wrestling at Summerslam, he will be back in September. But he might make a cameo appearance, or just shoot a promo before Summerslam.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

He can take his time for all I care...I dont have any issue with him missing Summerslam because he really doesnt have a ready made feud...he was last seen fighting Michaels so its not like he's coming back for revenge or anything.

So yeah, take your time and make sure you're healthy Taker.

3. Babe_Ruth

I totally agree with what you just said Millz, also with him being on the shelf it gives wrestlers like Ziggler and Morrison more time to shine. I don't think they would of gotten the same exposure if Taker and Edge weren't out of action. Now the WWE actually know that these guys can carry the load if need be. Which is great for the future of the company.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

What actually happened to Taker?

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I was thinking at Summerslam they would turn off the lights and give a sneak peak to the Undertaker's return. He won't actually show, just something to get excited about.

6. Babe_Ruth

His knees were shot, so he had to get surgery. He had problems walking because of the wear and tear that it takes to be a wrestler. It especially doesn't help that he's that big. I am not entirely sure about this, but I bet anything that he wasn't fit to wrestle at Wrestlemania, but he did it for the sake of the company. He knew that he had to be there, and wouldn't let an injury stop him from putting on a hell of a show.

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

You gotta love and respect him for the his heart and comittment to the company, but on the same note, he's also a dumb ass. You're right about him being a big guy and just from wrestling for as long as he has, I figured he would have bad knees.

Anyway, if anything, I'd agree with viLky. That's a tried and true method for getting people excited about him. Just darken the lights, have the bell gong a few times, and show a clip of him with some purple lights. Here's to hoping it's a speedy recovery, though. `

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

The Deadman can still go in the ring. He know how to perform and know how to put on a show. Can not wait for his return.

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i don't mind him being out for another while longer. Whenever he's fully fit. It's fantastic for Ziggler and Morrison who i'm loving on Smackdown at the moment.

All i'm praying for is Taker vs Sting at WM. It HAS to happen. They can't let these guys retire without having them wrestle eachother!