Update on Candice Michelle

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Candice injured on Raw

Written: October 23, 2007

Candice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks.

Watch as Candice receives medical attention during the commercial break (video)

Watch backstage video of Candice receiving medical attention (video)

2. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

never been a huge candice fan. dont think shes all that hot and she usually annoys me but i hate to see this happen. she was having a good match before this happened. get well .

3. Millz

Woah, here's something to look at as well that I found...

This is from the Belfast house show (10/20) report.

Quote:
    Match 7 – Beth Phoenix v Candice Michelle for the Women’s Championship. This was a decent WWE women’s match, including Candice hitting a huracanrana from the top. There were two botched spots though, which almost made the match memorable for all the wrong reasons. Candice seemed to miss a headlock takedown, and landed hard on her back, which seemed to wind her for a little bit. But about 2 minutes before the end of the match, Candice was on the top and Beth went to crotch her, but Candice missed the top turnbuckle and fell face first to the mat, narrowly missing landing head and neck first. Thankfully she was ok. Beth pinned her shortly afterwards.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Scary to watch , That's for sure. Im really starting to like her so I hope she's able to make a quick and good recovery.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

That's scary. You never want anything like this to happen. Hopefully she'll make a speedy recovery.

6. andrew_bishop

Hopefully she will because she is actually helping out the womens division a lot over the last little while.

7. Millz

Agreed she has indeed. I didnt like her at first but her dedication to the ring and improving on a weekly basis made me a fan of hers. I like Mickie James the best but Candice's effort was noted on my part. Get well soon.

8. andrew_bishop

Yeah her and Mickie have really done wonders for not only their character but themselves personally over the last little while and I really hope that Candance can get back faster then later.