Update 2: Major Star Reportedly Quitting

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Got this from pwpix.net:
Breaking News - Top Star Reportedly Leaving WWE

Posted by PWPIX on 04/25/2010

The word making the rounds in Baltimore, where the WWE crew has already arrived for tomorrow night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view, is that Batista is finishing up with the company this week.

Batista has made noise about leaving in recent months and it appears to have come to fruition.

He's challenging John Cena in what may ultimately be his final match inside a WWE ring.
Who are the big Batista fans here? I was into it for a while, until that really shitty cage match that he had with Jericho a couple of years ago. Then it just kind of went meh. Now when he's in the ring, I wait to see how long it will take for the first drop of sweat to fall off the tip of his nose. I swear, he perspires more than Wight does!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I posted a thread a few days ago and supposedly that Batista is really pissed off at HHH for "stealing" his spot in a movie. Batista wants to concentrate on a movie career at this point of his career.

I won't miss at all, so I wish him all the best if this is true.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
What. The. Fuck?

I absolutely love his new heel turn and I'm really hoping this turns out to be some kind of joke.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
His heel turn was epic, and I love his spoiled movie star persona. This is all rare because he can't wrestle. If he leaves, that's another heel they don't have on Raw or Smackdown.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I still remember his debut with Reverend Devon as his bodyguard lol....that was cool...

I guess if it's for the best, than yeah wish him all the best.

It's funny reading the title, for some reason I imagined Cena which wouldn't make any sense lol, but still...haha.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
But could you imagine if it was Cena....ahhh how bad would the WWE be in if they had lost their top star...haha...

Back on topic: If he was to focus on a movie career, he'd definitely be in action, but I dunno there's quite alot of baddies out there ya know...