Movies Upcoming movies

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since we have a movie critic on these forums(Jason) I was wondering what upcoming movies are you guys looking forward to?

Here's a few for me:

Rambo 4
Batman Dark Knight
Indiana Jones 4

Those are the only ones I can think of right now, I am sure I'll post a few more later.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Since we have a movie critic on these forums(Jason) I was wondering what upcoming movies are you guys looking forward to?

Here's a few for me:

Rambo 4
Batman Dark Knight
Indiana Jones 4

Those are the only ones I can think of right now, I am sure I'll post a few more later.
After the previews for Rambo 4, some guy said "Good God" in a sarcastic tone at the end. :lol:

Batman, of course.

I kind of want to see Golden Compass. It looks really well made, even though the plot doesn't attract me at all.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I Am Legend
Ong-Bak 2
Batman: The Dark Knight
Golden Compass
Indy 4
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
Escape From NY (Remake)
Hellboy 2
Jurassic Park 4
Speed Racer

There's a lot of good shit coming out.

Main ones that have my interest are as follows:

I Am Legend
The Dark Knight

Those three I am really looking forward to.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
National Treasure is the one I'm forgetting. I hardly see trailers for flicks not out yet. My TV time is drastically cut now that school's back in session.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have also been vivid fan of Batman, growing up idolising him and watching the cartoons, and I can't wait till the movie comes out, as for Rambo, I have never ever seen any of the movies, and I guess I have to watch the other three before this one, and same goes for Indiana Jones.

Iris

rainbow 11!
The Golden Compass, P.S. I love you, Iron Man, Sweney Todd, and 27 Dresses.

I Am Legend
Ong-Bak 2
Batman: The Dark Knight
Golden Compass
Indy 4
Escape From NY (Remake)
Hellboy 2
Jurassic Park 4
Speed Racer

There's a lot of good shit coming out.
SPEED RACER? Seriously?!? OMG. THAT'S ON MY LIST. I LOVED that show when I was growing up.