• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Upcoming albums in 2012?

Dekzper

Registered Member
So, what new albums are you all over with release dates in 2012! :D I'm totally pumped for a few!
Btw, this thread is for all genres of music. :)

The new Attack Attack! album, This Means War, will be out the 17th and I'm totally all over that. This is a promo they released for the album.

Attack Attack! - The Motivation (New album"THIS MEANS WAR" in stores JANUARY 17th) - YouTube

And on March 20, Sharks will be releasing their new album in the US, No Gods! I found one promo for this album as well.

Sharks - Arcane Effigies (NEW ALBUM "No Gods" OUT MARCH 20th) - YouTube

What are you getting excited about for 2012? :D

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
None of my favorites have been set in stone, but it is rumored that Muse's next album will be released this fall, as will be new Mars Volta and 50 Cent albums.

Also, Black Sabbath (the originals) are releasing a new album this year? count me in.

I forgot about Lana Del Rey's album. It's about damn time! She will be on SNL this week, I believe, so I will be sure to watch that to see how she is live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am praying to God that Queens of the Stone Age will release an album this year. Era Vulgaris was their last album and that was released in 2007. What are you playing at, guys?

Konshentz

Konshentz
The albums I'm looking forward to in 2012 are...

Pain Is Love 2 - Ja Rule
Born to Die - Lana Del Rey
Kinds in the Street - The All-American Rejects
Amaryllis - Shinedown

I'll also be looking forward to the new Slaughterhouse, Three Days Grace & Yellowcard albums that currently have to title or set release date.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Totally cool! Please share any release dates when you find them. :D This can be an awesome way to keep up with what's happening, yes!

Btw, I'm watching for the Muse and QOTSA releases too. :nod: Way cool!

Placebo hasn't released any more info yet but they are planning to put out a new album this year. I'll add more info on that when I get some. :D

Impact

V.I.P.
My big "Holy fuck I can't wait moment" is Lamb of God - Resolution. Due out January 24. Cannot freaking wait for this. Here's the first single off that album:

Ghost Walking - Lamb of God (New Song) - YouTube

Starts off really mellow for a LoG song but it kicks in soon enough.

Other artists i'm looking forward to releases from in 2012:

Anneke Van Giersbergen
Bad Religion
Black Sabbath
Bullet for my Valentine
Deftones
Marilyn Manson
Metallica (if we believe those rumours)
MUSE!!
No Doubt
Periphery
The new Slash/Myles Kennedy album
Tool

Shaping up to be a good year in music.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I won't hold my breath, but I'm hoping this is the year we finally get Dr. Dre's final album Detox. I've been waiting a decade for it. I know it won't live up to the hype but I still want to hear the final product.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
So far of the albums I have found I need the following in my life:

Biohazard - Reborn In Defiance
Lamb Of God - Resolution
Therapy? - A Brief Crack Of Light
Terrorizer - Hordes Of Zombies
Napalm Death - Utilitarian
Cancer Bats - Dead Set On Living
Cannibal Corpse - Torture
The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet

I am especially looking forward to see what Therapy? and Napalm Death have coming up!

Dekzper

Registered Member