Up and Coming Bands: Name 'em!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I figured I'd share with FC three up and coming bands I've been listening to and I have to say: They better make it big, because all three are great.

REVELATION THEORY
Revelation Theory Official Website
Genre: Hard Rock
Revelation Theory is a rock band with some great sounds. I found them after browsing Evanescence's myspace page. They sound like they should be around for awhile. Revelation Theory is currently on tour with Evanescence.

Listen to: Slowburn, Loathe

ZEROMIND
Zeromind Official Website
Genre: Metal, Rock-Rap
Zeromind: think Linkin Park minus the angst and add in a bit more metal. Zeromind has been on tour with bands like Megadeath, Slayer, Dragonforce, As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage and Children of Bodom. Look for them to hit the big time in the near future.

Listen to: Hollow, Wish it Away

BURN SEASON
Burn Season Official Website
Genre: General rock
Burn Season is another band that is general rock, but can be classified as Alternative. The guitar is stron and the vocals are great, be sure to keep an eye on these guys.

Listen to: Carry On, Closer

Burn Season has a bit of an epic feel that I kind of like, but I don't really like the sound of his voice overly much, and to be honest, it's kind of generic sounding. They have the best site design of any of the three.

Zeromind isn't really a style of music I'm fond of usually, so I'll withhold opinion on it.

Revelation Theory is a bit on the hard side for my tastes, but they definitely have a cool sound. I can see this one getting big. It reminds me of Linkin Park crossed with Evanescence, and maybe even a little bit of System of a Down. In my opinion, this is the best of the three.

Thanks for the heads up on these bands, Merc.. it'll be interesting to see how they make it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Revelation Theory is a big favorite of mine right now. I just bought their CD and it's damn good.

Also, for anyone reading this, if you know of an up and coming band, post their info here! Help spread the music!

T

The Abyss

They might in some opinions to be big but i consider The Aquabats to be on the DL in most people's minds