Unusual way of eating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Aug 17, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you find yourself eating on the pot, skillet or anything else that is not a plate, while standing on foot? How often does it happen? Is that normal to you?

I dislike eating that way but when I'm hungry or in a hurry, I won't sit at a table and eat on a plate ... but I'll eat on foot, or walking around the house trying to finish as soon as possible.
    [but this mostly happens when I'm hungry].

2. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

I do not have this unusual way of eating..
    I just hate this..... eating while you are standing on your foot..
    I feel comfortable only when I am sitting at a table...
    I do not do this even if I am hungry or in a hurry...

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I open a can of spaghetti-o's, ravioli, ect.. and eat it straight out of the can. Other than that, I eat desserts, sandwiches and other foods on a napkin/paper towel instead of a plate.

It's normal to me, and more convenient.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

OMG, I do that all the time. I usually get late for my classes and end up missing breakfast. So, if my mom is making pancakes or waffles I just grab one or two and bolt out the door lol

5. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

Wow! That's me! :nod: If I'm hungry (and nobody yells too much) I just grab a chunk or toss a hotdog together or something and run! If mom yells loud enough, I will stop at the table but NOT willingly. But I wouldn't try to eat soup that way.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I always sit down when I eat. I may not always sit at the table but I'll sit down somewhere.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I save my favorite bit of food for last because I want to keep the taste for as long as possible. Yay mashed potatoes.

I also don't eat hot dogs on buns -- I prefer to eat them on regular bread.

8. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Haha. Sorry, the first sentence just took me by surprise.

"Do you ever find yourself eating on the pot..."

Something like this...

[​IMG]

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't eat very much standing up either although I find myself having to sometimes at parties and whatnot.

My friend drank soup out of a plate once because there were no bowls left. :D

10. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I'm real flexible when it comes to eating. Whether it's 'on foot', eating from a plate/dish or sitting at a table, desk, bed......whatever.......wherever.
    Normal for me would be to eat how, when and where I feel the need to.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010