Unusual way of eating?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Do you find yourself eating on the pot, skillet or anything else that is not a plate, while standing on foot? How often does it happen? Is that normal to you?

I dislike eating that way but when I'm hungry or in a hurry, I won't sit at a table and eat on a plate ... but I'll eat on foot, or walking around the house trying to finish as soon as possible.
[but this mostly happens when I'm hungry].

Hissa

Registered Member
I do not have this unusual way of eating..
I just hate this..... eating while you are standing on your foot..
I feel comfortable only when I am sitting at a table...
I do not do this even if I am hungry or in a hurry...

I open a can of spaghetti-o's, ravioli, ect.. and eat it straight out of the can. Other than that, I eat desserts, sandwiches and other foods on a napkin/paper towel instead of a plate.

It's normal to me, and more convenient.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
OMG, I do that all the time. I usually get late for my classes and end up missing breakfast. So, if my mom is making pancakes or waffles I just grab one or two and bolt out the door lol

Dekzper

Registered Member
Wow! That's me! :nod: If I'm hungry (and nobody yells too much) I just grab a chunk or toss a hotdog together or something and run! If mom yells loud enough, I will stop at the table but NOT willingly. But I wouldn't try to eat soup that way.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I always sit down when I eat. I may not always sit at the table but I'll sit down somewhere.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I save my favorite bit of food for last because I want to keep the taste for as long as possible. Yay mashed potatoes.

I also don't eat hot dogs on buns -- I prefer to eat them on regular bread.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Do you find yourself eating on the pot, skillet or anything else that is not a plate, while standing on foot? How often does it happen? Is that normal to you?

I dislike eating that way but when I'm hungry or in a hurry, I won't sit at a table and eat on a plate ... but I'll eat on foot, or walking around the house trying to finish as soon as possible.
[but this mostly happens when I'm hungry].
Haha. Sorry, the first sentence just took me by surprise.

"Do you ever find yourself eating on the pot..."

Something like this...

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I can't eat very much standing up either although I find myself having to sometimes at parties and whatnot.

My friend drank soup out of a plate once because there were no bowls left. :D

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I'm real flexible when it comes to eating. Whether it's 'on foot', eating from a plate/dish or sitting at a table, desk, bed......whatever.......wherever.
Normal for me would be to eat how, when and where I feel the need to.

Last edited: