• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unusual coin art work

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Very interesting coin.good detail wonder if there is any value,think i will watch this

precision

Registered Member
Now THAT is funny....it's official....ebay has EVERYTHING...lmao

Mina

Registered Member
That's great.. never thought I'd see a coin like that... hmmm wonder if it's worth anything?? Any of you coin collecters know??

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I bid on it. LOL. You guys are bad influences :p I thought it looked fun, plus a symbol of my life... the crapper LOL. JK (sometimes)

Mina

Registered Member
Yea my husband want's it bad... I might let him bid, but he doesn't have an ebay account and has no clue what my password is :lol:

Guess we'll see...

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
Yea my husband want's it bad... I might let him bid, but he doesn't have an ebay account and has no clue what my password is :lol:

Guess we'll see...
Aww come on mina let him bid if not i will bid for him :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. This coin is too funny. I thought you all would get a kick out of it. I would bid but I'm not going to pay $7.00 for shipping. I wonder how long it took to carve the coin.
I looked into it and found out that this coin can be calcified as
"Folk Art" and there is quite a demand for such items. WOW who knew? :D
Catch ya latter................... :warp: