Xbox 360 Unreal Tournament 3 (X-box 360 version)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Spackerchip, May 16, 2008.

1. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

2. Mason

Mason phawq

It's already on PC and PS3, so It doesn't really sound exciting.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

. . . and it sold miserably, mainly because the PS3 is still shaky and unpopular and the PC doesn't get the attention it used to. Putting UT3 on the 360 can be a great leap for the series because of Xbox Live's popularity.

4. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

That's precisely why I'm getting it, and it's unlikely to attract a bad community.

5. Merc

A bad community? What's that supposed to mean? Just because most people who play Halo are fucktards doesn't reduce the quality of the game itself.

6. WiigamerCRO

WiigamerCRO Registered Member

Wow its on X360 too i thougt it was cancelled

7. Merc

You honestly thought they would cancel releasing a big name shooter on the most popular online console gaming system after it failed miserably on PS3 and PC? I don't mean to sound rude, but how did you come up with that? Someone must have lied to you.

8. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Too bad UT3 sucks hardcore. It totally soiled the UT name for me and I'll never touch another Epic game again...

UT2004 fo' life.

9. Merc

God I want this game so bad. Seeing it released on 360 while I have empty pockets is heartbreaking.

:(

10. Mason

Mason phawq

Actually the game didn't do well, because of itself, not the platforms it was on. And just because XBox live is popular doesn't automatically mean this'll be popular on it.

A lot of people thought UT3 was bad compared to UT2k4, since unlike 2k4, UT3 didn't really offer much.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008