• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I like nicolas cage. While he's not a spectacular actor (this is going with the ipso facto basis that actors can actually be ranked from good to bad.), I find him entertaining.

Texting while taking a shit is not gross.
I'm not a big fan of his either but I'll watch some of his movies. I especially love the National Treasure movies. I will say I'll gladly watch a Cage movie over a Tom Cruise movie any day. Tom Cruise is the most predictable actor ever. Hell, I'd rather watch Pauly Shore.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Tom Cruise is the most predictable actor ever. Hell, I'd rather watch Pauly Shore.
Yikes. :lol:

Tom Cruise is one odd human being, but just the Jack Reacher trailer looks better than every Cage movie combined. Haha.

Neither of them make my top 100 actors/actresses, that's for sure.

Is Pauley Shore dead?

Here's a few more unpopular opinions, just so I stay on topic...

Beer is gross.
Breaking Bad is ridiculously boring.
Tennis>>>Baseball

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I agree, Breaking Bad bored me. I got through the first season, but then just stopped watching. I just didn't find myself caring about what happened next. Not to say it was bad though, I just don't find drug culture movies interesting lol.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yikes. :lol:

Tom Cruise is one odd human being, but just the Jack Reacher trailer looks better than every Cage movie combined. Haha.

Neither of them make my top 100 actors/actresses, that's for sure.

Is Pauley Shore dead?

Here's a few more unpopular opinions, just so I stay on topic...

Beer is gross.
Breaking Bad is ridiculously boring.
Tennis>>>Baseball
Maybe Pauly Shore is a bit of an exaggeration, but I just can stand Cruise. The previews of Reacher looks ok, but it's Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher. He's the same character in every movie.

Unpopular opinion, all TV shows other than sports or news or comedies are ridiculously boring.

BigBob

Registered Member
You guys got further then me with Breaking Bad. I forced myself to finish the first episode and I haven't watched anymore since.

hellsking13

missing the myspace forums... is apparently the worst opinion ever... i need people to talk to!!!!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I agree with Merc about Pulp Fiction, and Tarantino is the most overrated film maker in history.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Tarantino is hit or miss with me.

I liked: Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, Death Proof & Inglourious Basterds.
I disliked: Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 & 2.

Django Unchained looks like it'll be good though.

BigBob

Registered Member
The only Tarantino-Directed/Written/Produced movie that I've watched in full and liked was Pulp Fiction, but I'm a huge Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta and Ving Rhames. That said, Uma Thurman almost ruined it for me. I can't stand her.

Other then that, I haven't watched a full Tarantino-Directed/Written/Produced movie that I liked.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
My unpopular opinions:

Not all Muslims are evil terrorists who want to kill everyone
Homosexual people (both men and women) are not the evil hiv carriers of the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.