• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I don't find it comfy to be naked... like when people say if they had the house to themselves they would just walk around with no clothes on. I find that really strange.

Not everyone should be encouraged to vote.

I dislike the beach.

Neither love nor hate marmite. It's alright.

Cereal tastes way better from a mug.

I don't see a problem with e-readers replacing normal books. I'll always keep my favourite books in their actual booky form, but as long as people are reading, there is nothing wrong with not having the real copy. Kind of sad that libraries are going away but yeah.

Except sammiches, I couldn't care less for bread or any kind of bread/pastry food, like croissants, bagels etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
-I enjoy one night stands

-I believe fake breasts are better than normal ones(for the most part)

-I hate the Ottawa Senators(that's very unpopular in my city)

shelgarr

Registered Member
People that think it's best to be polite even if it's not the truth are weaklings.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Guns are cool an we dont need new gun laws.
Kids would be tons safer if teachers had Conceal and Carry permits.
Sausages and eggs are tons better if they are smeared with jam.
Anybody can study better with loud music.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Marriage contracts should expire (but renewable) after a certain number of years, 3 or 5. If you fail (or your partner fails) in your marriage, then you simply don't renew. it will also force couples to reevaluate their relationship regularly instead of taking it for granted, knowing that it's something "forever" or that a divorce process is costly and pain in the arse, that people would rather keep the contract going even if only one or neither is actually abiding by said contract --- it makes it pointless to just insist on the promise to stay together and forget about the rest of the promises when you marry someone. So yeah, remove the "for better or for worse" and keep them short term renewable contracts with ready provisions in case of non renewal. Will also free the courts from long drawn divorce battles.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The two best (and most entertaining) rappers still currently breathing are...

Drake
Kanye West

This has zero to do with them personally. I mean, Kanye is an asshole & Drake is somehow friends with Wayne. Fuck that, this is strictly music.

BigBob

Registered Member
The two best (and most entertaining) rappers still currently breathing are...

Drake
Kanye West

This has zero to do with them personally. I mean, Kanye is an asshole & Drake is somehow friends with Wayne. Fuck that, this is strictly music.
Yeah, I don't listen to much rap/hip-hop from today, but whenever I do. If it's not Eminem, it's Drake or Kanye.

Most people I know hate Kanye because of the stuff he's said outside of music, and Drake because of his affiliation with YMCMB.. or Degrassi.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I hate Kanye because he's such an asshole. I do like some of his songs. I wish I didn't.... because of his assholeness. I never listen to his stuff though anymore.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I like nicolas cage. While he's not a spectacular actor (this is going with the ipso facto basis that actors can actually be ranked from good to bad.), I find him entertaining.

Texting while taking a shit is not gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.