Unpopular opinions: Wrestling edition

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Good topic. One thing I don't like about product is that it is overly scripted especially on promos. Promos now feel so forced & phony where how are fans are going to get behind a character. Very few guys have the gift of cutting a promo. Only 1 female has that gift & that is Charlotte who has her Dad's gene in cutting promos. Guys need more freedom in cutting a promo. Sadly I don't see it changing anytime soon

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Here is an unpopular opinion DX is not one of best factions ever. You can not put them with likes of Four Horsemen (Flair, Anderson,
Blanchard, Windham) or NWO (orginal version) DX was juvenile plain & simple

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like Rey but they used Rey to captizled Eddie's death.
I loved him in WCW, was actually one of my favourites to watch. I was so happy when I leaned he was coming to the WWE and his debut was amazing. That said, it did not take long for me to get tired of him and it just irraterated me when people kept saying he was the best in the business during his title reigns.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
I loved him in WCW, was actually one of my favourites to watch. I was so happy when I leaned he was coming to the WWE and his debut was amazing. That said, it did not take long for me to get tired of him and it just irraterated me when people kept saying he was the best in the business during his title reigns.
Rey was good but not one of the best ever. Rey was better when he was lighter in weight. He put on muscle in WWE where it wasn't needed. Rey's best match was vs Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc 1997

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Here is an unpopular opinion DX is not one of best factions ever. You can not put them with likes of Four Horsemen (Flair, Anderson,
Blanchard, Windham) or NWO (orginal version) DX was juvenile plain & simple
In that case, same should apply to the NWO. The Horsemen are the gold standard to any stable that ever existed afterwards. They'll never have an equal.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
- Roman Reigns is an incredible talent who belongs at the top but is being utilized the complete wrong way
- Nia Jax getting called up was a mistake and her ring work, both physical and on the mic, is awful
- The Iconics are trash
- The WWE needs to do more shit like The Ultimate Deletion, the campy garbage that makes us laugh and not take them seriously for a segment
- Ronda Rousey will end up being one of the best signings the WWE ever made

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Roman desperately needs an injury that will put him on the shelf and take him off TV for six months. Reboot his whole act, expand his set of four moves into six.