Unlimited money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Major, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

In the One Wish thread a lot of you wished for unlimited money. Now I'm wondering what you need unlimited money for. What would you do with it?

If I had unlimited money I would definitely do a lot of traveling. Other than that I'm not sure. I wouldn't go crazy with houses and cars and stuff I don't really need. I like buying nice things, but I don't need a 30,000 square foot house and $100,000 cars. I just want a nice house that is small enough to be cozy. Maybe a small cabin in the mountains with a lot of land for a getaway house. And two cars, neither of which would be over the top fancy.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's so many things I would do with unlimited money, first off I would buy a couple of sports franchises, one in baseball and one in hockey. I'd try to buy the Canadiens and Bleu Jays.

I would buy a lot of nice looking cars, I would travel a lot, buy fancy houses on the beach.

Man! I could do a lot with unlimited money.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If I had unlimited money, I would get a 50,000 square ft house and buy some cars. Before all that, I will pay off the bills I have first. I would also take some vacation and donate to charity.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I would own everything and everyone. I doubt I'd change much with my money I would just own it. Countries would be ran the same way I'd just be exempt of the laws :p. I would abuse my unlimited amount of money as much as possible.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

:lol: The greediness doesn't surprise me.

I forgot to mention that I would donate most of my money to charity.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

with the unlimited money i would try to get the best education in some of the most prestige universities in the world. Education needs money as well so that's why.

i love traveling. i'd make sure to go anywhere without a doubt.

i'd make sure to go to every concerts of my favorite singers all around the world.

i'd buy a good car, house and everything i need for a living.

i'd create on organization for animal's rights and i'd give any money for charity.

with all of these i'm not sure if i'd buy happiness and love.

7. lemonway

lemonway New Member

If I had infinite money, inflation would :mob: . Anyhow, I'd get lynched/assassinated within microseconds of inheriting infinite money. :sigh:

8. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

With unlimited money, I'd make sure I and those around me [my very large family and very closet friend [not plural] would live well.]

Apart from that, it would be philanthropy all the way. I personally would chose who get's what.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

crashing the economies of my enemies

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've never been outside of Europe so I'd want to visit a lot of countries. I'd like to buy a nice house so that I can have a dog. The downside to living in this flat is the no pets rule. I'd take up driving lessons again and buy a nice car when I passed my test.
    I'd make sure my family were well looked after. My parents have done so much for me over the years that I'd like to spoil them a bit.
    Finally, I'd start my Counselling course as I'd be able to afford it!